7 weird museums
1. The Bunny Museum in Southern California. In case you really, really, like bunnies.
2. British Lawnmower Museum, in Southport, featuring an exhibit called Lawnmowers of the Rich and Famous. Who doesn't want to see Prince Charles' garden tools?
3. Mmuseumm, the smallest museum in NYC, featuring modern day artifacts, such as fake vomit. I'm in.
4. Instant Ramen Museum, in Japan, for those wondering about the birth of instant noodles. Who hasn't wondered about that? Raise your hand. All I really need to know is that there is a tasting room.
5. Museum of Broken Relationships in Croatia and California. Want to experience the heartbreak of others or share yours? Then you're in luck, because they do take donations!
6. The Icelandic Phallological Museum, featuring more than 280 penises and penile parts. Do you really need to know more? Do you?
7. Gelato Museum, in Italy, dedicated to the history of artisan gelato. Gelato classes! Special tasting events! I'm already on my way.