As I promised, from now on I try to keep you updated as best as I can, which means writing my blog more frequently. Next, we are going to do a little time travelling and go back to last fall in the U.S. This will be my last post about my exchange semester, so I wanted to list ten most important things I’m definitely going to miss the most. There will be plenty of pictures and amazing memories hidden in this post.
When I was picking the photos I started to miss my NAU (Northern Arizona University) friends even more. Everytime I look at our group pictures I can feel a burn in my heart. There’s a piece of my heart missing. Luckily I know where to find it! Thus, I decided I really need to book a trip to Central Europe asap! Be aware my dear mates there 😉
Anyways, here comes my top 10 list of the U.S., enjoy! Things I will miss the most are…
1. Amazing cities to travel to
Santa Monica, LA
2. LOTS of shopping opportunities
3. Beautiful landscape
4. Starbucks (and the fact that they always spell my name wrong)
5. Group Fitness Instructing at NAU
5. Big supply at different stores
6. Wonderful sport opportunities
7. Plenty of great sushi places
8. Victoria’s Secret (in case you asked where all of my money went)
I was so sad when I had to throw most of the VS shopping bags away.. Luckily some of my friends helped me and took care of some of my little baby bags <3
Wearing PINK all day every day.
9. Sunny weather
10. The most important thing: my dear friends! <3 miss you so much guys!
So, as I mentioned earlier this will be my last post about the exchange in the U.S. Next, I’m going to have some new adventures and challenges coming up in my life and I promise to keep you updated. I’m that kind of person, who always needs something to look forward to. We’ll see what comes next 😉
Have a lovely beginning of the Spring!